- The mask is foldable, which allows easy and space-saving storage.
- Due to the processing of soft materials, which comfortably adapt to the facial movements, a high wearing comfort is achieved, even in warm and humid environments.
- Nevertheless the mask is dimensionally stable and can also be worn in combination with glasses and eye protection.
- Elastic ear straps made of STANDARD 100 OEKO-TEX® material provide comfort on the face, head and neck by even pressure, allowing for easy application and adjustment to the shape of face and head.
- A shapable doublewire nose bridge allows individual fitting of the mask, especially in the nose area, ensuring a tight fit at all times.
- The hygienic and recyclable LDPE packaging protects the masks from contamination during storage and transport.
- The black print with manufacturer information, lot number, marking of compliance with EN 149:2001+A1:2009 as well as CE mark with four-digit number of the notified body consists of food-safe paint and is completely harmless to health.
- A Paratherm Loft fibre fleece layer ensures a pleasant wearing comfort
- All components of the mask are from German manufacturers and the production takes place exclusively in Germany.